Puzzle League Heaven

You've hit the top of the screen and gone to heaven.

Forums

Forum Home > Pokemon Puzzle League > Looking for new strategies

themusicreaver

So, I'm stuck on Mewtwo on Super Hard mode, and I have faced him about 12 times (not including the times that I had to beat Gary to get there.) Anyone have any strategies that they use. (Kind of a weird post, but you know, I'm getting frustrated)

--

Favorite Puzzle Game- Pokemon Puzzle League

biggest chain

2-D = 13

3-D = 19

August 21, 2011 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BusterTheFox
Site Owner

Honestly, it's all a matter of endurance on Super Hard Mode... All I can say is use the tried and true strategies: Lift your stack really high at the beginning, even out the stack, and then chain off of what you have, or wait for garbage. Then garbage chain up to 14, drop the largest block on him*, and start the chain again. Whenever you get the chance, lift the stack a little more. The way to lose in intense battles like that is to get stuck with two lines of blocks under a ton of garbage!

I really need to make some pages for game mehcanics soon. XD I'm starting to surprise myself with all the stuff about the games I can just say from memory... Good luck becoming the Puzzle Master! ;)

*x14 chains are when the block stops getting bigger. Chaining past 14 in a multiplayer match is pointless unless it's Score Attack Mode, Since a x14 chain gives you the same thing as, say, a x25 chain. This was changed a bit for Planet Puzzle League, but it remains this way in PkPL.

--

Planet Puzzle League FC: 318118-041762

Current best chains:

Planet Puzzle League: 22

Puzzle League GBA: 30 (Speed: Slow; Lift: On)

Tetris Attack: Coming soon!

Panel de Pon: Coming soon!

Tetris Attack GB: Coming soon!

Pokemon Puzzle League:

2D: 8

3D: 13

Garbage: 11

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge: Coming soon!

August 21, 2011 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

themusicreaver

Thanks, I didn't realy think about evening the stacks, but now that I think about it it makes much more sense to do so, because then it frees you up to clear more garbage. thanks for the help, and hopefully I will beat him soon(ish)

--

Favorite Puzzle Game- Pokemon Puzzle League

biggest chain

2-D = 13

3-D = 19

August 27, 2011 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.